1. Hope all our customers have a safe and spectacular bonfire night. Thank you for your custom and support.

Lunar Explorer - Night Star

Discussion in 'Old Fireworks' started by James, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. James

    James Administrator Staff Member

    Lunar Explorer
    Night Star

    [​IMG]

    Buy Online
    RRP: £49.99
    Type: Cake
    Duration: 40 Secs
    Shots: 25 Shots
    Fanned: No
    Classification: 1.4G
    Pyromeshed: No

    Description: A brilliant cake from Night Star. Strangely it starts with a white fountain which continues throughout the duration of the firework. Its shots burst into very colourful starbursts of yellows, reds, greens & purples which change colour as they fall. Accompanying each burst is a silver crackle. As a finale Lunar Explorer fires four shots simultaneously giving a lovely ending.


    [YOUTUBE]kDCBWA87q3s[/YOUTUBE]

  2. pyrojim

    pyrojim Galactic Firework Addict

    i really like this firework James,


    hope you still have a few left m8
  3. James

    James Administrator Staff Member

    Yeah a few, Jim I doubt they'll last over bonfire peroid though. :)
  4. pyrojim

    pyrojim Galactic Firework Addict

    i will be well in b4 then m8,


    tks James
  5. Illuminator

    Illuminator Galactic Firework Enthusiast

    I like this firework, its a good centre piece, loud and not to fancy.
  6. alto

    alto Galactic Firework Enthusiast

    Quite like the colour changing peony effect.......but the sodding crackles!!

    Can't see the point of the fountain, either.

    Take out the crackles and fountain, reduce the price a bit and the whole thing becomes a better proposition.
  7. DanTheMan

    DanTheMan Guest

    I had 2 of these for my mothers 65th but I used a wireless remote and the new fuses from wireless are cr*p, only lit one. Very loud bands and lovely colours, puple, orange and green, very nice.

    To be fair its quite a rare firework as most others don't seem to be anywhere near a colourful as this one.

    An old guy down my dads road called the fire service when I let this off!!
    He told my dad his windows were shaking so don't be fooled by the 1.4g, I'ts a loud one!!

Share This Page